Bill Pay - Options and Information
Click here to Pay Bills
When paying your Water Bill or Property Tax, did you know—
You can also setup automatic withdrawal for your Water Bills and Property Tax—
- You don’t have to wait in line at the Treasurer’s window at City Hall to pay your Water Bill or Property Tax?
- If you are paying by check, you can enclose your payment with your payment coupon in an envelope and put it in the bright blue drop box in front of City Hall on the median by the parking lot. You can drive up and drop it in the box (never drop off cash).
- You can also pay online using debit, credit, or electronic check where there is a quick link icon on website homepage at www.cityofallenpark.org. There is a nominal fee to use this service.
Electronic Water Billing is available—
- The City has a program in place to allow its customers to automatically withdraw water and tax bill payments from their checking or savings accounts.
- There is no cost for this service from Allen Park, although your financial institution may have a service charge.
- This service is easy and saves you time, effort, and money. You can avoid postage, the cost of a check, and late payments.
- Once you enroll in the program, your choice of savings or checking account will be debited the amount of your water or tax bill. You will receive a copy of the bill amount to be debited from your account and the date it will be drawn. Withdrawal dates for your property tax will be August 15th and February 14th for summer and winter taxes respectively, unless otherwise noted on your bill.
- The enrollment form for City Taxes is located on the City website at www.cityofallenpark.org, under “Reference Desk”-“Forms”-“Treasurer”-“Automatic Payment Authorization for Taxes”. If you have additional questions, contact the City Treasurer at 313-928-4396.
- The enrollment form for Water bills is located on the City website at www.cityofallenpark.org, under “References Desk”-“Forms”-“Finance”-“Automatic Payment Authorization for Water Bill”. If you have additional questions, contact the Water Clerk at 313-928-3393.
- You can register to have your water bills emailed to you!
- From the homepage of the City’s website at www.cityofallenpark.org, go to “Departments”-“Department of Public Services”-“Water& Sewer”. Within this page, you will find the link to register for electronic water billing.